The Freedom of Information Act (2000) requires every NHS organisation to have a Publication Scheme. These schemes let the public know what information each NHS organisation publishes.
This includes plans, management arrangements, performance, inspection reports, policies and procedures and the minutes of key meetings.
We will endeavour to make as much information as possible available directly via this site, however as we continue to build our Publication Scheme, some content will be supplied on request.
Below you will find links to the relevant areas of our website which contain this information. Where links are not provided you can submit a Freedom of Information request. Should you make a request for information which falls within the scope of the Publication Scheme we will aim to supply this information within 10 working days. Information held by our Trust which falls outside of our Publication Scheme will be subject to the standard Freedom of Information timescales and we will aim to supply this information within 20 working days.
Who we are and what we do
- How we fit into the NHS structure
Organisational information, structures, locations and contacts
- Corporate governance information including details of board members and other key personnel
- Lists of and information relating to organisations with which the authority works in partnership.
- Senior staff and management board members
- Location and contact details for all public-facing departments
What we spend and how we spend it
Some of this information is detailed in our Annual Report and these can be found on our publications page.
If you require information that is not included in our Annual Report you can submit a Freedom of Information Request and we will aim to supply this information within 10 working days of receipt of the request.
- Annual statement of accounts
- Budgets and variance reports
- Financial audit reports
- Standing financial instructions
- Capital programme
- Staff and Board members’ allowances and expenses
- Staff pay and grading structures
- Funding (including endowment funds)
- Procurement and tendering procedures
- Details of procedures used for the acquisition of goods and services
- Details of contracts currently being tendered – this will include Official Journal of the European Communities (OJEC) adverts and other contracts currently available for public tender
- List and value of contracts awarded
What are our priorities and how are we doing
- Annual Report
- Annual business plan
- Targets, aims and objectives
- Performance against targets
- Clinical governance
- Care Quality Commission CQC
- Audit reports
- Service user surveys
How we make decisions
- Board papers – agenda, supporting papers and minutes
- Patient and public involvement strategy
- Public consultations (for example, concerning closures/variations of services)
- Internal communications guidance and criteria used for decision making i.e process systems and key personnel
Our policies and procedures
- Policies and procedures relating to the conduct of business and the provision of services
- Policies and procedures relating to human resources (including race, disability, age and gender, equal opportunities)
- Policies and procedures relating to recruitment and employment
Codes of practice, memoranda of understanding and similar information should be included
- Standing financial procedures
- Standing orders
Standards for providing services to the department’s customers, including the complaint procedure
- Data protection / information governance / Caldicott Guardian
- Estate management
- Charging regimes and policies
Lists and registers
Any information we are currently legally required to hold in publicly available registers.
- List of main contractors / suppliers
- Assets registers and Information Asset Register
- Any register of interests kept in the authority
- Register of gifts and hospitality provided to Board members and senior personnel
- Disclosure Log
The services we offer
- Clinical services provided and/or commissioned non-clinical services
- Services for which the authority is entitled to recover a fee together with those fees
- Patient information leaflets and other booklets and newsletters
- Advice and guidance
- Corporate communications