Why work for us?
We offer a huge range of benefits and the chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of people with mental health conditions or learning disabilities.
There are too many benefits of working at our Trust to list them all but here are our top ten to give you’re a flavour:
- Access to the NHS pension scheme – one of the best on the market.
- Generous annual leave entitlements – 27 days as standard rising to 33 days with 10 years’ service* plus bank holidays.
- Enhancements to your basic pay if you work in a 24 hour/7 day week shift pattern.
- Family and carer-friendly work policies if you need to look after children or dependents.
- We’ll support your career development – we have a diverse range of services which means you could get a wide range of experience within our organisation. Also, check out our career progression, training and support page which gives a bit more about what we offer.
- We recognise and celebrate staff achievement and those who ‘go the extra mile’ through our Star Scheme and yearly Trust Awards.
- We invest in staff health and wellbeing, for example, we’ve got a dedicated staff physiotherapist and an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family, accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You’ll receive yearly incremental pay rises throughout your employment with us* and benefit from national NHS pay awards.
- You’ll get access to our cycle to work scheme, salary sacrifice car scheme, childcare voucher scheme and health service discounts*.
- You’ll get access to great chaplaincy, spiritual and pastoral care.
* Terms and conditions apply