Why work for us?
We offer a huge range of benefits and the chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of people with mental health conditions or learning disabilities.
Our staff are our greatest asset – so it’s important we look after their health and well-being. In this short video we hear from colleagues who are making the Trust a rewarding and supportive place to work by looking after our staffs’ mental and physical health.
Benefits of working for us
There are too many to list them all, but here’s a few to give you a flavour:
- The NHS pension scheme – still one of the best around.
- Generous annual leave entitlements – 27 days as standard rising to 33 days with 10 years’ service* plus bank holidays.
- Enhancements to your basic pay if you work in a 24 hour/7 day week shift pattern.
- Family and carer-friendly work policies if you need to look after children or dependants.
- We’ll support your career development – we have a diverse range of services which means you could get a wide range of experience within our organisation. Check out our career progression, training and support page which gives a bit more about what we offer.
- We recognise and celebrate staff achievement and those who ‘go the extra mile’ through our STAR Awards and yearly Trust Awards.
- We invest in staff health and well-being – for example we’ve got a dedicated staff physiotherapist
- You’ll benefit from the new NHS pay deal announced by the Department of Health and Social Care in July 2018.
- You’ll get access to great benefit schemes like lease cars, childcare vouchers and health service discounts*.
- You’ll get access to great chaplaincy, spiritual and pastoral care.
* terms and conditions apply