Why work for us?
We offer a huge range of benefits and the chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of people with mental health conditions or learning disabilities.
Our staff are our greatest asset – so it’s important we look after their health and well-being. In this short video we hear from colleagues who are making the Trust a rewarding and supportive place to work by looking after our staffs’ mental and physical health.
Benefits of working for us
There are too many to list them all, but here’s our top ten to give you a flavour:
- The NHS pension scheme – still one of the best around
- Generous annual leave entitlements – 27 days as standard rising to 33 days with 10 years’ service* plus bank holidays.
- Enhancements to your basic pay if you work in a 24 hour/7 day week shift pattern.
- Family and carer-friendly work policies if you need to look after children or dependants.
- We’ll support your career development – we have a diverse range of services which means you could get a wide range of experience within our organisation. Check out our career progression, training and support page which gives a bit more about what we offer.
- We recognise and celebrate staff achievement and those who ‘go the extra mile’ through our STAR Awards and yearly Trust Awards.
- We invest in staff health and wellbeing – for example we’ve got a dedicated staff physiotherapist and an Employee Assistance Programme which is available for you and your family
- You’ll benefit from the new NHS pay deal announced by the Department of Health and Social Care in July 2018.
- You’ll get access to benefit schemes like cycle to work, lease cars, childcare vouchers and health service discounts*.
- You’ll get access to great chaplaincy, spiritual and pastoral care.
* terms and conditions apply