Our values and behaviours
Our values are integrity, simplicity, caring. They are integral to how we go about our business.
We have integrity
We treat everyone with respect and dignity, honour our commitments and do our best for our service users and colleagues.
- We are committed to continuously improving what we do because we want the best for our service users. We consider the feelings, needs and rights of others.
- We give positive feedback as a norm and constructively challenge unacceptable behaviour.
- We’re open about the actions we take and the decisions we make, working transparently and as one team with service users, colleagues and relevant partner organisations.
We keep it simple
We make it easy for the communities we serve and the people who work here to achieve their goals.
- We make processes as simple as possible.
- We avoid jargon and make sure we are understood.
- We are clear what our goals are and help others to achieve their goals.
We are caring
We always show empathy and support those in need.
- We make sure people feel we have time for them when they need it.
- We listen and act upon what people have to say.
- We communicate with compassion and kindness.
Download a copy of our values and behaviours poster