There are lots of ways that you can get involved with our Trust. You can help us to improve our services by giving feedback, by providing support to others or becoming a member or a governor. There are lots of other exciting involvement opportunities such as, taking part in planning and research projects, joining steering groups and helping us to recruit the right people for the right jobs.
Whatever level of expertise and knowledge you have, or how much time you can spare, your contribution will be invaluable. All you need is an interest in mental health and learning disabilities services and plenty of enthusiasm! As well as helping us to develop our services, you could learn some new skills and improve your own confidence. Take a look at some of the ways you can get involved by clicking on the menu in this section.
- Join our Trust as a member
- Become a volunteer at our Trust
- Join our Service User Network (SUN) or your local SUNRAYS group
- Become a governor at our Trust
- Get creative with the Arts and Minds Network
- Share your views on our learning disability services with Your Health Matters
- Join our People's Panel
- Help from Experts by Experience for Researchers (HEER)