Urgent referrals

If you are a health or other professional wishing to refer someone urgently into our services, please complete a Single Point of Access (SPA) referral form. You can find details of how to do this below.

If you are an existing service user or a member of the public looking for urgent help for you or someone you know, please visit our Help in a Crisis page.

What should I do if there is an immediate risk?

If you have concerns for your mental state or that of someone else and you feel there is an immediate and serious danger to yourself or another person:

  • call 999 immediately for an ambulance or the police
  • or you can also call 111 when you need medical advice fast but it’s not a 999 emergency