Annual Members’ Meeting
Every year, we hold an Annual Members’ Meeting where we bring together the Trust’s members, our staff, our governors and members of the Board of Directors. It is a fantastic day where members have the opportunity to find out about some of the great work we have been doing over the last 12 months.
What happens at the Annual Members’ Meeting?
The first part of the day is our formal Annual General Meeting, and will be chaired by Merran McRae, who became our new Trust Chair with effect from 1 January 2023.
The AGM consists of presentations showcasing:
- What the Council of Governors has been doing over the last year on behalf of the members that they represent.
- Our annual accounts for the past year and reports on how we have used our money to provide and develop our services.
- What the Trust has done over the last year and what we want to achieve in the coming year. A film is usually shown which showcases one of the innovations in our services.
There is also a “marketplace” you can visit to find out more about the work of the Trust over the past year. This includes videos, displays and people that you can talk to.
The meeting also includes a Big Conversation which is a table discussion enabling guests to have their say on an important topic.
Refreshments are provided and you will have a chance to meet and network with other guests.
Annual Members Meeting 2023
This year’s Annual Members’ Meeting took place on Tuesday 25 July, time and venue to be confirmed.
There will be a presentation of the Annual Report and Accounts 2022/23 and presentations from our Chief Executive Sara Munro, our Chief Financial Officer Dawn Hanwell and our Lead Governor Les France. Chaired by Merran McRae, our new Trust Chair with effect from 1 January 2023.
Book your place on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/483741723517
Attendees are welcome to submit questions in advance, please email Ftmembership.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Members Meeting 2022
Last year’s Annual Members’ Meeting took place on Tuesday 26 July 2022 virtually via Zoom and was chaired by Dr Sue Proctor who was Chair of the Trust at the time.
- Read a summary of Our Year in the Annual Review 2021/22
- Read the Annual Report and accounts 2021/22
- Read the presentation slides from the 2022 meeting.
- Watch a recording of the 2022 meeting (1 hour 20 minute length) or watch on YouTube:
Minutes from Annual Members Meetings
You can download the minutes from previous Annual Members’ Meeting below:
Minutes for Annual Members Meeting – July 2018
Minutes for the Annual Members Meeting – July 2019
Minutes for the Annual Member Meeting – November 2020