Annual Members’ Meeting
Every year, we hold an Annual Members’ Meeting where we bring together the Trust’s members, our staff, our governors and members of the Board of Directors. It is a fantastic day where members have the opportunity to find out about some of the great work we have been doing over the last 12 months.
The first part of the day is our formal Annual General Meeting. This consists of a presentation from the Lead Governor, Peter Webster. This will showcase what the Council of Governors has been doing over the last year on behalf of the members that they represent. A presentation is also given by the Chief Executive, Dr Sara Munro, on what has been done over the last year and what we want to achieve in the coming year. Our Chief Financial Officer, Dawn Hanwell, presents the annual accounts for the past year and reports on how we have used our money to provide and develop our services.
In the second part of the day we have a ‘Big Conversation’ where we take time to talk with members and hear views on how we are doing and look at what we might do better.
During the breaks and at the end of the day you can visit the marketplace to find out more about the work of the Trust over the past year – we will have video, displays and people that you can talk to. For 2019 there will be ‘You Said, We Did’ displays showing how we have delivered on the feedback from last year’s ‘Big Conversation’.
Refreshments will be served and there is a chance to network with other guests
Annual Members Meeting 2019
If you’d like to attend this year’s Annual Members’ Meeting, it will take place on Tuesday 30 July 2019 from 12.30pm to 5pm at Horizon, 3rd Floor, 2 Brewery Wharf, Kendall Street, Leeds, LS10 1JR.
- You will need to register as a member – you can sign up through our online form or ask our welcome team on arrival at the event. Please remember to book your place.
- Places are available on a strictly first come, first served basis – please call 0113 85 55900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Big Conversation 2019
In 2018 you told us that improving patient experience and involvement should be a priority for us.
Since then, we’ve:
- commissioned a report on how we currently involve people and how we can improve
- run a Valuing Inclusion of People event in March 2019 which gave us some focus on what’s important to people
- set up a Patient Experience and Involvement Strategic Steering Group to develop our Patient Experience, Carer and Involvement Strategy and oversee how it’s delivered
Members of the Steering Group have agreed for us to set up three work streams:
- improving the experience of carers
- improving service user experience
- increasing involvement
We’re going to ask the members who come along to the Annual Members’ Meeting to help set the priorities for our three work streams in our ‘Big Conversation’. If you’ve got an idea, we’d love to hear it. So please come along and share your thoughts.
Can’t make it on the day? You can still share your thoughts:
Phone: 0113 85 56759