- Governor Election Results 17 Apr 2014
We have just concluded the latest round of elections to our
Council of Governors and the results are...
- Learning Disability Week Photography Competition 11 Apr 2014
As part of Leeds Learning Disability Week, Your Health Matters
are running a photography competition.
- Trust's Apprentice Scheme wins Award 10 Apr 2014
On Friday 7 March, representatives from our Trust attended the
Health Education Yorkshire and Humber Apprenticeship Awards.
- Governor Elections 24 Mar 2014
We about to start the voting phase of our governor elections.
- Over 100,000 people with mental health problems have engaged with the Reading Well Books on Prescription scheme 24 Mar 2014
Library services in England estimate that over 100,000 people
with mental health problems have engaged with the Reading Well
Books on Prescription (BoP) scheme since it was launched by
English public libraries in June 2013.
- Leeds and West Yorkshire CFS & ME Service collaborate with ME Research UK 20 Mar 2014
Leeds and West Yorkshire CFS & ME Service is set to participate
in a three year research project, Immunology of fatigue in
CFS/ME and Breast Cancer patients.
- Reduce your carbon footprint on NHS Sustainability Day 20 Mar 2014
As part of NHS Sustainability Day 2014, the Trust is encouraging
staff to get involved in saving one tonne of carbon dioxide
through altering usual travelling activities.
- Food for Thought launch at Parasol Cafe 17 Mar 2014
Food for Thought campaign launch at Parasol Cafe in Sycamore
House on Thursday 27 March, 2pm to 3.30pm.
- Statement of Candidates for Governor Elections 2014 10 Mar 2014
On 4 March 2013 we closed the nominations to stand for election
to the Council of Governors.
- Do something better together - NHS Change Day 28 Feb 2014
On Monday 3 March 2014, the second NHS Change Day will take place
and we want you to get involved.
- Love Arts York launching soon 28 Feb 2014
Launching on Monday 12 May, the Love Arts Festival is coming to
York to raise awareness of mental health and wellbeing through
- Review of mental health crisis care 26 Feb 2014
A review of mental health crisis care across England is being
carried out by the CQC and we would like you to share your
- Website survey results 17 Feb 2014
Recently we asked your views on the Trust's website; here is what
you told us...
- CQC Inspections 12 Feb 2014
CQC, bootham, lime trees, report