Life Experiences, Engagement, Attachment, Negative Symptoms
What is this study about?
Some people with a diagnosis of schizophrenia experience some of the following symptoms:
- Lack of interest in life
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Lack of ‘get up and go’
- Feeling uneasy around other people
- Difficulty in taking part in activities
- Difficulty in talking with others
We would like to know more about your experience of these symptoms. Some research suggests that life experiences may have an impact on these symptoms.
Who can take part?
- Aged 18 or over
- Under the care of the mental health team
- With a schizophrenia / related psychosis diagnoses
- Experiencing negative symptoms
- With an adequate understanding of English
What is involved?
Participants will be asked to complete two sets of questionnaires with a researcher, one set when you first agree to take part and the second set of questionnaires again at 6 months. As a thank you for participating you will be given £10 after each assessment.
How to get involved?
Please contact Alicia Rodgers by email at email@example.com or call 0113 85 52320.