The development and validation of the Carer Recovery Questionnaire.
What is this study about?
The purpose of this study is to carry out full testing of a new questionnaire that looks at the wellbeing of carers of those with psychosis and schizophrenia.
Who can take part?
- 18 years or older
- Care for someone with psychosis (all types) or schizophrenia (all types) – unpaid and informal carers
- Have an internet connection or access to one
- Live in the United Kingdom
- Paid or professional carers
What is involved?
Participants will be required to:
- Read the study information sheet
- Complete the online consent form
- Complete an online questionnaire pack once; however, a small sample of carers will be asked to complete the questionnaire pack a second time approximately two weeks later.
How to get involved?
Please contact Abi Wilson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07970 614 712 to find out more information about the study.