COVID-19 Research Studies
A number of research studies are open for participants to take part in to help us better understand the impact that the COVID-19 virus is having, both in terms of how it is spread and the effect the pandemic is having on our mental and physical health.
Details on each study and how you can get involved are listed below. We know this is potentially a really difficult and uncertain time for many people and if you need any advice or support on how to take care of your own mental wellbeing, please visit our Support for your mental wellbeing page.
If you are interested in signing up to be part of COVID-19 vaccine research registry, and be contacted about taking part in approved UK coronavirus vaccine studies, please visit https://www.nhs.uk/researchcontact.
- BME Call to Action
- Impact of Covid-19 on health care workers
- COVID-19 Novavax Vaccine Research - Now closed to new volunteers
- Clinical Characterisation Protocol for Severe Emerging Infections in the UK (ISARIC_CCP)
- Repeated Assessment of Mental Health in Pandemics Study (RAMP) - open to anyone over the age of 16 in the UK.
- Join Zoe - open to any one over the age of 18
- Psychological Impact of COVID-19