Our learning disability inpatient services are based at Woodland Square which is at St. Mary’s Hospital.
The services at Woodland Square offer:
- Respite for people with profound and multiple learning disabilities
- Respite for people with challenging behaviour
The services are of benefit to people who have a learning disability plus one, or more of the following:
- A mental disorder
- Challenging behaviour
- Detained under the Mental Health Act
- Have multiple physical disabilities
- Have sensory impairment with dementia
- Continuing treatment for people who require longer term treatment.
Get in touch
Our Learning Disability Inpatient Services can be reached on the telephone number below:
- Woodland Square at St. Mary’s Hospital, tel: 0113 85 55003