More about us and how to refer
In this short video, Consultant Psychiatrist Dr Rhys Jones and Psychological Therapist Mary Franklin-Smith introduce the CONNECT service and talk about how it can help people suffering from problems such as anorexia and bulimia.
The aims of the CONNECT service are to:
- Increase the level of community based care for adults with eating disorders across West Yorkshire
- Provide a full team approach to care and treatment
- Provide community care closer to home
- Reduce the need for lengthy inpatient treatment
- Reduce the need for travelling long distances to access care
Who is this service for?
We provide early intervention, outpatient, inpatient and intensive home-based treatment for adults (people aged 18 and over) with eating disorders (anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa), from across West Yorkshire.