More information on autism can be found by visiting the sites below:
The Leeds Autism Hub is the main source of support for autistic adults in Leeds. The Hub is run by Leeds Autism AIM. For more information, see their website:
Research papers and books
You can also download research papers authored by members of the Leeds Autism Diagnostic Service:
- Are we good and are we safe? Measuring quality and assessing risk in an adult autism diagnostic service
- How useful are the Adult Asperger Assessment and AQ-10 within an adult clinical population of all intellectual abilities
- No exclusions – developing an autism diagnostic service for adults irrespective of intellectual ability
- What is the association between ADI-R scores and final diagnosis of autism in an all IQ adult autism diagnostic service
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
ABC of Autism, Munib Haroon
In April 2019, the British Medical Association published a book titled ‘ABC of Autism’, which includes chapters authored by Leeds Autism Diagnostic Service staff.