Welcome to the Governor Zone. In this section you will find useful information if you are already a governor or thinking of becoming a governor.
Information about the latest round of elections can be found on our become a governor page.
The documents below give more information about being an NHS foundation trust governor:
- New Governor Information Pack
- Governor role description
- Code of Conduct for Governors
- Monitor (NHS Improvement) Code of Governance
- Governor expenses procedure
- Governor expenses claim form
- CQC Guide for Foundation Trust Governors
- Monitor (NHS Improvement) Guide for Governors: Audit Code for NHS Foundation Trusts
- Governor Declaration of Eligibility
- Council of Governors Terms of Reference
- Appointments and Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference
- Strategy Committee Terms of Reference
- Standing for election – frequently asked questions