- Advice and support
- Going smokefree
- Letters to Loved Ones
- Covid information public
- Individual therapies
- Group therapies
- Family therapy
- Covid Information Staff
- Working safely on site and at home – FAQs
- Appraisals, career and wellbeing conversations – a new approach for difficult times
- Support for your mental and emotional health
- Clinical guidance
- Recording absence on eRoster
- Resources and other information
- Urgent Help
- Family, friends and carers
- Leeds Recovery College
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
- Complaints, comments, compliments or concerns
- Cancelling an appointment
- Chaplaincy, spiritual and pastoral care
- Medicines management
- Writing an advance statement
- Intensive Interaction
- How we use information about you
- easy on the i
- Accessible Information Standard
On this page you’ll find a range of information and guidance about working safely on our sites and from home, as well as key updates and briefings from our Returning to the Workplace project.
To help support you to work on site and work from home safely and effectively, the Returning to the Workplace Group has developed the following two resources:
As people are starting to return to offices and other Trust locations it is important that spaces are kept clean and tidy to maintain proper hygiene. A Standard Operating Procedure is available to download from the Clinical Guidance page, which covers the cleaning of offices and out units during the Covid-19 pandemic. This document covers the procedure that must be read by all Domestic Assistants responsible for cleaning the offices across the estate and the responsibilities of staff who use these offices and areas.
Another key document is the Standard Operating Procedure for Cleaning Offices and Out Units.
The latest and previous staff briefings from the Returning to the Workplace Group can be found below.