- Advice and support
- Going smokefree
- Letters to Loved Ones
- Covid information public
- Individual therapies
- Group therapies
- Family therapy
- Covid Information Staff
- Working safely on site and at home – FAQs
- Appraisals, career and wellbeing conversations – a new approach for difficult times
- Support for your mental and emotional health
- Clinical guidance
- Recording absence on eRoster
- Resources and other information
- Urgent Help
- Family, friends and carers
- Leeds Recovery College
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
- Complaints, comments, compliments or concerns
- Cancelling an appointment
- Chaplaincy, spiritual and pastoral care
- Medicines management
- Writing an advance statement
- Intensive Interaction
- How we use information about you
- easy on the i
- Accessible Information Standard
Coronavirus: Information for staff
Current situation at the Trust as of Monday 30 November:
- 7 staff are confirmed as Covid positive.
- 38 are off work reporting symptoms.
- 48 staff are shielding (all confirmed as clinically extremely vulnerable).
- No new contacts reported via Test and Trace.
- We are seeing an increase in the volume of calls to our Infection Control phone line, with staff asking questions about self isolation. Please remember to check our website for the most up to date Coronavirus information, including HR FAQs. Some of your questions may be answered there.
Service user numbers
- 2 patients are reported positive within 14 days – both at The Mount ACU.
- 11 patients are to be swabbed today.