We’ve produced a range of clinical guidance to support you throughout the Coronavirus pandemic.
Some of this is worst case scenario planning and we hope it won’t be needed, however we prefer to have guidance available in case it’s required.
Please note: When you click on a link a document will automatically download to your Laptop / PC.
- If a service user has symptoms - Action Cards
- When to swab inpatients
- People who are non-compliant with COVID-19 infection control protocols
- Standard operating procedures
- Inpatient visiting within LYPFT sites
- COVID 19: Medicines Information and Advice
- Ethical framework for staff
- Supporting people with a learning disability or autism
- Trust smoking policy