Changes to services during Coronavirus Response
Last updated: 1 June 2020
To ensure we can continue to provide our most critical services during the Coronavirus pandemic, we are making changes to the way we provide some of our community and specialist services. A summary of all these changes can be found on this web page. We will continue to update it as changes are made.
Latest stakeholder bulletin
We are publishing a weekly stakeholder bulletin. You can download the latest version below:
For any feedback about this bulletin or the service change page please contact the LYPFT Communications Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acute inpatients, Crisis, Rehab and Recovery
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services in York
- Primary and Community Mental Health, physical health and healthy living teams
- Eating disorders, gender ID and complex rehab
- Forensics – inpatient and community services in Leeds and York
- Learning Disability Services in Leeds
- Liaison Psychiatry, Perinatal, Chronic Fatigue, NICPM, Psychosexual medicine
- Older Peoples Services in Leeds
- Specialist services: gambling, veterans, autism, ADHD, addictions, personality disorders etc.
- Northern School of Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy (NSCAP)