Changes to services during Coronavirus response, reset and recovery
Last updated: 21 September 2020
We are now restarting and resuming some of the services we changed during the height of the pandemic. However some restrictions and changes to normal operations remain in place. A summary of all these changes can be found on this web page with links through to further information where we have it. We will continue to update it as changes are made.
If you have any questions or feedback about the information on this page please contact the Trust’s Communications Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acute inpatients, Crisis, Rehab and Recovery
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services in York
- Primary and Community Mental Health, physical health and healthy living teams
- Eating disorders, gender ID and complex rehab
- Forensics – inpatient and community services in Leeds and York
- Learning Disability Services in Leeds
- Liaison Psychiatry, Perinatal, Chronic Fatigue, NICPM, Psychosexual medicine
- Older Peoples Services in Leeds
- Specialist services: gambling, veterans, autism, ADHD, addictions, personality disorders etc.
- Northern School of Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy (NSCAP)